Who we are:
Futsal San José is a competitive indoor soccer league, which is affiliated with the California Futsal Association North and the United States Futsal Federation. Futsal is the official FIFA 5 versus 5 soccer game, usually played indoors on fields the size of basket ball courts. Futsal San Jose was founded in 2006 and has its first season in January 2007.
Mandatory Coaches meeting this Thursday 11/15 at 7:00 pm at the
Los Paseos club house
7047 Via Ramada
San Jose CA 95139
There must be at least one represenative from your team present at the meeting. It can be a coach, assistant coach, manager, or parent. You must have one team representative present at the meeting or you will not get games scheduled.
Registration for the Competitive Winter Season 2018/2019 is OPEN!
1. League Registration
Registration for the 2018-2019 season is live. To register your team with our league please use the link provided http://www.futsalsj.org/registration_form.shtml or click on the registration tab on the left side of this window, then on competitive team registration. Team Registration Only – No Individual Registration Option
Important REGISTRATION INFORMATION
· Cost per team for up to 12 players: $735 before Oct 24th, $815 starting Oct 25th.
· LAST DAY TO REGISTER IS WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 14th.
· Please complete the registration information on our website, http://www.futsalsj.org/index.shtml
· Mail you’re your check to: Futsal San Jose, c/o Rosemary Alvarez, 7234 Via Bella, San Jose, CA 95139.
· Checks must be postmarked by Oct 24th to take advantage of the early bird pricing. Cancellation fee before November 14th is $50, no refund if you cancel after November 14th.