Register for The Fustal San Jose Academy!The Futsal San Jose Academy offers first-time futsal players and recreational soccer players a less competitive format in which to learn and play futsal. Academy trainers and officials manage team formation to level the playing field, emphasizing learning the game, developing players, and training coaches -- not winning games and tournaments. Please take this link Academy Information for further instructions after registering.
Important: If you want to play as part of our competitive league please sign up with your team (you can not register for the competitive league as a player, only as a team).
How to register
Note that the number of players is limited, please register early to make sure you can participate!
- Step 1: if you register as part of a team have the coach fill out an Academy Team registration. Not part of a team? No worries -- register as an unattached player by continuing with Step 1 below;
- Step 2: Fill out the form below, and click on the 'Print Application ' button below;
- Step 3: Make sure the form gets printed, sign it, add a passport-sized picture of the player, a copy of proof-of-age (birth certificate, passport, etc.) and a check. If you register on or before November 9, the fee is $95. If you register after November 9, the fee is $115. Make check out to "Futsal San Jose;"
- Step 4: Give form, documents, and check to your coach, if she or he requests, or send everything to:Futsal San Jose
c/o Rosemary Alvarez
7234 Via Bella
San Jose, CA 95139.
- Step 5: Every player must also register with USFF (United State Futsal Federation) for insurance purposes. Fee is $9. Click this link to register -- USFF.